The 75th annual National Religious Broadcasters (NRB) Convention, Proclaim 18, is coming to Nashville, Tennessee February 27 – March 2, 2018. This jam-packed, four day event is being held at the Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center and will connect, equip, and edify thousands of Christian communicators across the globe. The esteemed list of scheduled speakers includes Vice President of the United States Mike Pence, Dr. David Jeremiah with Turning Point Ministries, actor Jim Caviezel, and many more. United by purpose and message, the NRB is a unique gathering of people committed to proclaiming the Good News of eternal life through Jesus Christ.
At this year’s general sessions, attendees will find inspiration and encouragement to continue the work God has given them. In super sessions, the ‘best of the best’ in the world in each industry area will discuss new and changing media and how it is impacting every aspect of the Christian communicators work. Always a highlight of the convention, the Exposition, with more than 100,000 square feet of exhibit space, is a vibrant, active marketplace of around 200 vendors for those seeking tools and services to expand and strengthen their ministries.
The NRB gives five outstanding reasons for attending this years conference:
- Unique opportunity to network face-to-face with key organizations and decision makers from across the nation and around the world.
- Dozens of leaders and experts who will educate, encourage, and inspire you.
- Hundreds of media and ministry-focused resources and services to help you advance your efforts.
- More opportunities for you and/or your organization to gain public and media exposure.
- Fellowship and relationship building.
If you are a Christian communicator, you don’t want to miss this opportunity, especially if you live in the Nashville area. We hope to see you there!